Thursday, April 24, 2008

the necklace

karim was furiously mad, he lost his bracelet which i gave him last year in verona. he said he never removed that bracelet from his arm until last week when it went off while he’s driving his motorbike. then he told me that he’s still wearing the necklace with my name on it. he bought a pair of that necklace one engraved with my name and the other one with blank pendant which he gave to me. He asked where’s mine ( I don’t even know where’s that necklace), but replied that maybe it’s in my cabinet in his house. He’ll try to look for it coz he never touch my things that I left in his house.

It simply tells us that no matter how hurt and desolated you’ve been, you cannot simply remove the things, like a necklace that once reminded you of your true love…or perhaps he just get used to wearing it, like how I’m used to be wearing my giglio island necklace. pathetic...

No comments: