Saturday, April 19, 2008

my webnovela


For the sake of answering the same thousand questions from my families and friends all over the world, naks, and have been influenced by my blogger friend Francesca of France, (I dont talk to her anymore, I just read her blog…hmmm sad), I have decided to record my what’s going on with my life story thru this blog. I promise that i will try my very best to update this blog as much as possible. I used to write to so many diaries, calendars, agendas, notebooks, etc. about my life, ohhh what a mess ! but I have to organize it and do this recording once and for all. So this is it! To all of you who are quite interested to know, comprehend, understand, estimate, calculate, update, analyze or criticize me, READ.

I should start from today. Im back here in Genoa or Genova, Italy on board our Cohete yacht where I work as Stewardess. For some of my families and closest friends who already knew this, just skip this part and the other parts that you know.

Im waiting for my old dear friend ana whom i havent seen for the past 6 months. Though we chat all the time, its different to see your friend in person, with feelings e, may kasama pang batok hehe if you’re makulit. We’ll have dinner here together onboard, my captain went to france this afternoon and will be back tomorrow, so the yacht will be ours alone, hey we’re not gays ok ? Oh yeah i havent seen her because i went back home in philippines last october and came back in France last 15th of march and then back here in italy just last Monday the 31st of March 2008. I started my work in April fool’s day…hahaha funny ! Yes I spent 5 months vacation in pinas. Wow you survived ! you might think ! or some would say wow grand vacances ! see.. it depends on a person’s own perspective. Well to sum it all, i would say that i have enjoyed that long vacation, as in so very much ! i had great quality times and experiences with my families and old and new friends, been to beautiful places and most of all i found the peace that ive been searching for a very long time…eventually had changed my point of view in life ! ...to be continued

1 comment:

Francesca said...

HEY, put some links in your blog, lalo na ako, hehe.

Ok, I didnt know you have a blog, so thanks for passing by,my blog.
I answered your query about tourist visa.

Money counts in every embassy, alam ko you have sacks of gold hidden somewhere, so yan, ask your son to apply,one never knows, di ba?