Saturday, May 10, 2008

anchored safely

sea condition abruptly shifted from calm to rage!

just right after that big wave encounter at the strait of messina, captain peter alertly decided to u-turn and find a place to hide our tiny yacht. whewww!

thanks god we found this quiet corner in north of sicily where we anchored safely and will be staying here overnight til weather allows us to continue our cruise adventure.

in few minutes we will be having our dinner at the aft deck with the awesome view of the small ville at the shore with it's great & peaceful sea.

see?

2 comments:

Francesca said...

your experience reminds me when i work at xarifa at port of monaco.
Grabeh, when the boat rocks in the sea, yay, feeling nasa duyan, lol

i was afraid, kasi it reminds me of titanic. and I dont know how to swim!!!

nag stEwardess pa ako, haha!

eva said...

yesterday was my first time to pack my get-away bag, with my passport and important docs and a bottle of water just in case mag ala titanic kami hehe.

put out also a life vest coz dont know how to swim as well hehe...wag ka maingay sa capt ko ha.